The HCA is the leading communications forum for healthcare ideas, standards and networking. By joining the HCA, member organisations gain access to a wealth of benefits for all employees - as well as enjoying many opportunities to network and share thought and opinion with consultancy and pharma industry colleagues.
HCA Member Benefits
- Preferential rates for all HCA training courses
- Opportunities to hear from industry leaders and policy makers at HCA Forums, Seminars and Breakfast Briefings (see our Events listing)
- Opportunity to network with leading industry figures and to exchange views with colleagues facing similar opportunities and challenges in a non-competitive and informal environment.
- Exclusive access to the annual Benchmarking Survey for Consultancies - allowing individual agencies to compare their working practices and performance with others
- The opportunity to display the HCA’s logo alongside your own corporate branding to demonstrate your commitment to excellence in healthcare communications (The Communiqué Directory indicates current HCA members)
- Free access to the latest tools and learning aids developed by the HCA’s sub-committees
- Free access to the HCA's members-only Linked In HCA discussion group
- Negotiate discounts and free trials with suppliers and other service providers