- To provide high-quality events that add value and appeal to personnel in member companies at a range of levels; prospective HCA members; and allied disciplines and communications practitioners (e.g. public, medical, legal and regulatory affairs)
- To concentrate on members’ core area of business and HCA point of differentiation as a training provider:
- Utilising extensive 'internal'/member expertise and resource
- Partnering with expert external training providers where beneficial
- In response to members’ training needs
- Working synergistically with other HCA working groups to reflect HCA’s core and current focuses
- Driving the highest standards and promoting best practice, innovation and excellence in healthcare communications
Working Group ChairHarry Brady MSD
ActivitiesProvision of relevant, practical and topical training for HCA members and the healthcare communications industry more widely; with a particular focus on introductory and mid level workshops (Molecule to Marketing and Digital Training) and a new bespoke workshop, Pitching to Win. Molecule to Marketing HCA training
Events PlannedPlease check the HCA Calendar of Eventsfor latest details about planned events for this workstream. As soon as event dates are confirmed, you will be able to find more information and make a booking online via the HCA Events page. Please ensure that you have registered as a member and opted in to receive all of our emails and notices.
Delegate FeedbackPharmaceutical Industry Essentials 2015
Very useful introduction to the industry - especially in terms of learning about how to bring a drug to launch.
An excellent primer on the industry.
I found it useful for learning more about aspects of the industry I am not involved with...made sense of a lot of things I do in my role.Pitching to Win 2015
Excellent course and I thoroughly enjoyed the day.
I definitely left the room feeling more confident to take part in future pitch presentations with my team.
Identifying how important building relations is - as well as interpreting the brief; the structured process of using SWOT; developing objectives; strategy and tactics.
The panel discussion was really interesting.