HCA Conference 2011
In excess of 160 delegates participated in this year's HCA Conference, 'Staying One Step Ahead', on Thursday 6th October, at Central Hall Westminter.
HCA Conference 2011Click here to view video snapshot.Coverage about this conference can be found at:
- Stephen Whitehead, Chief Executive of the ABPI; David Tovey, Editor in Chief, Cochrane Review; and Professor Timothy Evans, Academic Vice President of the Royal College of Physicians - debating collaboration, trust and transparency
- Daniel Mathews, Accenture - presented on how pharma is responding to accelerating environmental changes
- Emma Barnett, Digital Media Editor of The Daily Telegraph, and Matt Jameson Evans, of Health Unlocked - who looked at the future of healthcare communications
- 'Technology and Social Media'
- 'The Changing Role of Patient Groups'
- 'Aligning the Communication and Market Access Functions'
- 'What Is Innovation in Medical Education?'
Twitter activityA number of people were actively involved on Twitter with 549 tweets recorded on the #hca11 hashtag. This enabled delegates to tweet questions and views in real-time throughout the day. A number of these tweets came from external parties who were not present but who were actively engaged in the key topics of the day online. The HCA now has 57 followers on Twitter.
Listen to speaker Professor EvansTo view the film of Professor Timothy Evans, Academic Vice President of the Royal College of Physicians debating collaboration, trust and transparency, please click here.
New film 'Social Media in Pharma'A new video produced in collaboration with the HCA and PharmaPhorum, was launched at the HCA Conference by Red Sky Vision. The film is now freely available to watch online.
- This workshop offers a valuable insight into the structure and functio...Read More