HCA Conference 2011
In excess of 160 delegates participated in this year's HCA Conference, 'Staying One Step Ahead', on Thursday 6th October, at Central Hall Westminter.
HCA Conference 2011Click here to view video snapshot.Coverage about this conference can be found at:
- Stephen Whitehead, Chief Executive of the ABPI; David Tovey, Editor in Chief, Cochrane Review; and Professor Timothy Evans, Academic Vice President of the Royal College of Physicians - debating collaboration, trust and transparency
- Daniel Mathews, Accenture - presented on how pharma is responding to accelerating environmental changes
- Emma Barnett, Digital Media Editor of The Daily Telegraph, and Matt Jameson Evans, of Health Unlocked - who looked at the future of healthcare communications
- 'Technology and Social Media'
- 'The Changing Role of Patient Groups'
- 'Aligning the Communication and Market Access Functions'
- 'What Is Innovation in Medical Education?'