The Lions Health festival of marketing and communications creativity has really created an industry wide step change in championing the importance of creativity in healthcare communications. But, the reality of working with pharma marketers, is understanding just how far they will allow us to push the boundaries within the regulatory environment.
Patient engagement is a strategic priority in health communications – creativity is often recognised as the secret weapon in enabling clients to ensure their messages reach the patient audience, with a view to ultimately change behaviour.
So, what exactly is creativity and how do we measure it?
This workshop features a leading behaviour change expert who will take you through best practice and the pitfalls in creativity. Leading communicators in the sector will talk us through effective creativity in practice, showcasing award winning case studies to demonstrate how they pushed the boundaries to engage a patient audience.
You will be able to put your ideas into action, with the guidance of a leading creative consultant who will facilitate a practical team exercise, followed by critique and discussion from leading industry experts.
Attending the workshop will enable you to:
- Understand the regulatory environment in which pharma marketers are operating on a creative level
- Have the opportunity to discuss creativity and how to measure it
- Engage with a leading behaviour change expert to consider best practice in the sector
- Experience leading communicators expertise in securing award winning campaigns that engage patient audiences
- Work with a leading creative consultant to guide you through a practical creative exercise
- Benefit from critique and discussion on your creative approach from leading industry experts
The workshop comprises plenary sessions, group work, discussion and practice and is aimed at junior to mid-level communication practitioners. Speakers TBC.