- To provide high-quality events that add value and appeal to personnel in member companies at a range of levels; prospective HCA members; and allied disciplines and communications practitioners (e.g. public, medical, legal and regulatory affairs)
- To concentrate on members’ core area of business and HCA point of differentiation as a training provider:
- Utilising extensive 'internal'/member expertise and resource
- Partnering with expert external training providers where beneficial
- In response to members’ training needs
- Working synergistically with other HCA workstreams to reflect HCA’s core and current focuses
- Driving the highest standards and promoting best practice, innovation and excellence in healthcare communications
Harry Brady MSD
Provision of relevant, practical and topical training for HCA members and the healthcare communications industry more widely; with a particular focus on introductory and mid level workshops (Molecule to Marketing and Digital Training) and a new bespoke workshop, Pitching to Win.
Please check the HCA Calendar of Events for latest details about planned events for this workstream.
As soon as event dates are confirmed, you will be able to find more information and make a booking online via the HCA Events page. Please ensure that you have registered as a member and opted in to receive all of our emails and notices.
Delegate Feedback From Recent Events
I found it useful for learning more about aspects of the industry I am not involved with... made sense of a lot of things I do in my role.
An excellent primer on the industry.
Very useful introduction to the industry - especially in terms of learning about how to bring a drug to launch.